Bridging The Divide
The Bridge represents MACs ability to bridge the divide between:
– Strategy and Implementation
– Knowledge and Practice
– Concept and Reality
The Door Handle represents MACs:
– Remove barriers to growth
– Ability to Recognise Opportunities
Delivering Enduring Value
The Smile represents MACs ability to:
– Deliver Enduring Value to clients and MAC employees
– Create a lasting positive impression on stakeholders
How do we create value?
Consistently creating sustainable business value for over 25 years.
Rather than trying to do everything well, MAC focuses on doing a few things with excellence. We have genuine passion for partnering with and assisting our clients in realising their strategic intents, designing and implementing projects, and delivering meaningful business change and results.
Aligning strategic intent to sustainable impact through implementing integrated solutions
- Strategy Development and Alignment
- Business Operations and Functional Transformstion
- Operating Model Effectiveness
- M&A Integration
- Social Performance
- Capital Project Strategy
- Strategy and Transformation Execution
- Portfolio, Capital and Programme Optimisation
- Programme Management Strategy
- Programme and Results Management
- Project Implementation and Support
- Benefits and Value Management/Tracking
In our previous article Leveraging Data-driven Agility in an Agile World, we explored the notion of data-driven decision making in agile delivery environments, which is vitally important in delivering incremental value. The Oxford Dictionary defines symbiosis as “a...
Many things can put your business at risk, including changes to your organisation, people or technology. The current pandemic has put many businesses under unprecedented pressure, and some even teetering on the brink of survival. Crises like this quickly turn change...
In his seminal 1937 essay, “The nature of the firm,” the economist and eventual Nobel laureate Ronald Coase argued that corporations exist to avoid the transaction costs of the free market. Yet with transaction costs plummeting (spurred by rising connectivity)...