Teams are currently transitioning to working remotely, which comes with a range of new challenges. MAC has developed a ‘getting started quick guide’ on how to successfully work remotely to assist with these challenges.
Transitioning to working remotely unearths certain challenges for teams:
- Different scenarios call for different digital solutions.
- Different team members prefer different technology platforms, which needs to be aligned to agreed standards.
- Team member online working skills are at different levels of maturity, where an agreement to a standard allows for focused upskilling.
- Less visibility on progress requires a focus on transparency.
MAC’s Working Remotely guide covers the following areas, considering several different scenarios to successfully work remotely:
- Microsoft Teams best practices
- Collaborating on a document
- Best practices for online meetings plus practical tips
- Scrum meetings and standups
- Brainstorming with Microsoft Whiteboard
- Project Management standards
- Mental wellness
Connect with the MAC team to help your team understand how to successfully transition to working remotely.